Monday, September 3, 2007

Weston Florida Real Estate (I'm feeling kind of sexy today



I have been working pretty hard the last few weeks. The Weston Florida Real Estate market has picked up a bit lately. I woke up this morning feeling kind of sexy today....well ok maybe I didn't feel that way but my listings felt kind of sexy. Come on! We also closed on 3 deals last week so I can't complain...."can't someone compliment me on looking and feeling sexy as well?" It figures.....it's all about the money. I personally showed 3 of our listings at the last minute. It was Saturday and the start of the labor day weekend.....basically the last real 3 day weekend for a while and most people were enjoying themselves. The last thing they probably expected was to have people track through their homes. Believe it or not...all the properties were clean and ready for showing..."that's what I call a real sexy home."

The point I am trying to make is when you list a property for sale in this market you need your Realtor® to point you in the right direction when it comes to getting as much exposure as you can get for your property. It is not just about advertising but about the overall appearance as well. The biggest mistakes I see is when we notify the seller that there will be someone coming by to see the property and they get so excited and then the other party walks into a mess or the A/C is not on when it is 95 degrees out and then there is the never ending dust bowl.


It is true people have to live their lives and do not always have time to clean up or even stage the home. When I get calls asking me when the first showing will be I have to be on my toes so I can give them some sort of educated answer. But if the homeowner is not ready.... well then they have to go on with the show the way it is. You need to remember that when your home is on the market....it is also on stage waiting for the curtain to go up and then......You are on and you better hit your mark. And if you are not ready and do not know all your lines you might just be boo'd off the stage. As your Realtor® it is my job to help you make sure the property is always ready to show. Don't forget that your critics are just waiting to see your performance. This market is very unpredictable and anything can happen.

For more information about Weston Florida Real Estate please check out the rest of the story at The Real Deal Tells it like it is in Real Estate

Neal "The Real Deal" Bloom
Weston Florida Realtor (954)608-5556 or nealb63@myacc.net
RE/MAX Hometown
2500 Weston Road ,Suite 103
Weston Florida 33331

No comments: