Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm in love.....with Real Estate that is...

I don't get it. There are so many homes on the market right now for the picking. This is one of the best times to buy a place you can call your home. If you are an investor it might be a little tougher but there are still good deals out there to grab as long as you know the rules of the game. If you are looking for the home of your dreams and plan on making it you primary residence then all you have to do call on little old me and I'll find you what you want. Hey...I might even have what you are looking for right here.
Don't worry..there is plenty in all shapes and sizes to choose from and all you have to do is work with me and tell me what you want. I'm not sure about the rest of the world but I can tell you that the last time I looked there were over 100,000 homes available to buy between Broward...Dade and Palm Beach Counties. I am sure that there are even more available through out the rest of the state of Florida.
I only picked the three counties I know best but if you want me to check other areas I can and will do it for you.

A Real Estate transaction will most likely be the biggest investment financially that you will ever make in one's lifetime. And there is nothing better then to see my clients happy after they close on their deal whether it is on the purchase side or the selling side. If they are happy.....then I am happy. This can be a really emotional business to be in. There are a lot of ups and downs ...lots of anxieties to deal with and sometimes many unknowns. But in the end....I wouldn't trade my job in for anything else. Why should I? I'm having too much fun doing what I love and that's being a Realtor®. So why not start looking at whats out there and maybe you'll fall in love just like me.


If you are interested in moving to any of these area's ......then we strongly urge you to look at the Real Estate opportunities available here.
Please visit my blog The Real Deal tells it like it is in Real Estate
For more information please contact Neal The Real Deal Bloom/Remax Hometown


The Real Deal tells it Like it is in Real Estate-copyright © 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many homes on the market that the buyers really have control...what a perfect time to be a buyer.

Nealb63 said...

Monika,
You are right...I just wish the buyers would come out and play:)
Thanks for leaving your comment.