Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Humane Society of Broward County-Adopt a Pet Today

Humane Society of Broward County-Adopt a Pet Today
A little over a month ago I had to sadly had to put my dog to sleep. We had a wonderful 17yrs together and I'll always cherish the times we had. A few weeks after his passing.....I decided to take the food we had left over and donate it to the Humane Society of Broward County.


While I was there for my visit..... I decided to go look at what dogs they had available to adopt.
Adopting a rescued pet is a great thing for both the pet and the new owner. I looked around and went through all 4 kennels and I'll have to admit that it was hard for me to see so many dogs that were left abandoned.






Right now it's too soon for me to take in another pet at the moment but if you know anyone who would be interested....you should send them down to the Humane Society of Broward County.









If I ever decided to get another dog....you can be sure I'll be looking to adopt it at the Humane Society.







Help give a Pet a New Home-Adopt a Pet Today
For more information please contact Neal The Real Deal Bloom-Realtor® /RE/MAX Premier Associates


2500 Weston Road ,Suite 103
Weston FL 33331
(954)608-5556
Nealb63@myacc.net
The Real Deal tells it Like it is in Real Estate-copyright © 2008-All rights reserved


No comments: